Olympic Green Archery Field
The Olympic Green Archery Field (simplified Chinese: 北京奥林匹克公园射箭场; traditional Chinese: 北京奧林匹克公園射箭場; pinyin: Běijīng Àolínpǐkè Gōngyuán Shèjiànchǎng) was one of nine temporary venues for the 2008 Summer Olympics. It hosted the archery events.
The field occupied 9.22 hectares and had a seating capacity of 5,000. After the games it was dismantled.
- ^ "Beijing Olympic Green Archery Field - the Official Website of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games". en.beijing2008.cn. Archived from the original on 10 August 2008. Retrieved 12 January 2022.
- Beijing National Stadium
- Beijing National Aquatics Center
- Beijing National Indoor Stadium
- Beijing Shooting Range Hall
- Wukesong Indoor Stadium
- Laoshan Velodrome
- Shunyi Olympic Rowing-Canoeing Park
- China Agricultural University Gymnasium
- Peking University Gymnasium
- Beijing Science and Technology University Gymnasium
- Beijing University of Technology Gymnasium
- Olympic Green Tennis Center
Coordinates: 40°1′3″N 116°22′15″E / 40.01750°N 116.37083°E / 40.01750; 116.37083
This 2008 Olympics-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
This archery article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
This article about a Summer Olympics venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.