Pakistan Embassy College Beijing
and CIE AS/A Level (IGCSE)
|Pakistan Embassy College Beijing|
|Urdu||پاکستان سفارتخانہ کالج بیجنگ|
Pakistan Embassy College Beijing (PECB; Chinese: 北京巴基斯坦大使馆学院, Urdu: پاکستان سفارتخانہ کالج بیجنگ) is a Pakistan International School located on the Embassy of Pakistan compound in Sanlitun, Chaoyang District, Beijing. It serves students ages 4–19, in kindergarten through senior school.
The school was established in 1969. Initially, it was known as Pakistan School Beijing. It was the first foreign school in Beijing. In 1970, it relocated to a structure with 14 classrooms, and in 1975, secondary levels were added. In December 1980, it relocated to its present location inside the embassy complex.
In June 2017, the school had 500 pupils registered, 50% of them were foreigners from 56 different countries. At the time, the institution employed 45 Chinese and Pakistani faculty members.
- ^ Address in Chinese: 北京市朝阳区东直门外大街1号
- ^ "Contact Us Archived 2016-11-06 at the Wayback Machine." Pakistan Embassy College Beijing. Retrieved on September 16, 2015. " Pakistan Embassy College Beijing Embassy of Pakistan Compound No. 1, Dong Zhi Men Wai Da Jie, Sanlitun, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100600, CHINA."
- ^ BeijingKids. Issue 2015.02, School Choice Guide 2015-2016. p. 104.
- ^ a b "History Archived 2016-01-25 at the Wayback Machine" (Archive). Pakistan Embassy College Beijing. Retrieved on September 16, 2015.
- Pakistan Embassy College Beijing
- Pakistan Embassy College Beijing at the Wayback Machine (archive index)
- International School Listings
- 798 Art Zone
- Beijing Antique Market
- Beijing Dongyue Temple
- Beijing National Aquatics Center (Water Cube)
- Beijing Yintai Centre
- Chaoyang Park
- China-Japan Friendship Hospital
- China Railway Museum
- The China World Trade Center
- CMG Headquarters (CCTV Building)
- Digital Beijing Building
- Embassy of the United Kingdom, Beijing
- Embassy of the United States, Beijing
- Fairmont Beijing
- Kempinski Hotel Beijing Lufthansa Center
- Olympic Green
- Beijing National Indoor Stadium
- Beijing National Stadium (Bird's Nest)
- Beijing Olympic Tower
- Beijing Olympic Village
- China National Convention Center
- China Science and Technology Museum
- Digital Beijing Building
- Ling Long Pagoda
- Beijing National Speed Skating Oval
- National Tennis Center, Beijing
- Olympic Green Archery Field (Closed)
- Olympic Green Hockey Field (Closed)
- Ritan Park
- Silk Street
- Taikoo Li Sanlitun
- Workers' Stadium
This People's Republic of China school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.
This Pakistan school-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.